Vivid Photo Tours
Vivid Sydney Photo Tours
Learn the tricks professionals use to shoot better photos at night!
WOW your friends!
Do you want to get rid of blurry images for ever?
Do you want to learn how to take better photos at night?
Want to be able to create amazing star bursts and light trails?
Come with us on a photographic walking tour around the beautiful Sydney Harbour as we spend the evening shooting pictures of the vivid light displays.
Learn the closely guarded tricks to night photography only professionals know about from a multi-international award winning photographer.
If you are an amateur, beginner or enthusiast photographer you cannot miss this 3 hour class teaching you all the tricks professionals use to shoot better night photos.
Classes Held Every Night During
Sydney Vivid Festival
May 23 - June 9
On The Tour You Will Learn...
- How to think less & shoot more to enhance your creativity
- How to get out of auto mode and start shooting manually
- How to achieve light trails
- How to create star bursts
- Learn to see beyond 2D to create amazing 3D images that POP!
- How to make your images sharper and get rid of blur forever
- Long exposure techniques to give your photos that WOW! factor
- How to brighten up your night images
- RAW VS JPEG shooting
- How to shoot to the "sweet spot" of your lens
- The benefits of shooting with a narrow aperture
- ...and much, much more
MEETING TIME & PLACE
5:45pm (6pm start until 9pm) Every night during the Vivid Festival on the steps of the MCA Building (Museum of Contemporary Art) facing the harbour.
140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000
VIVID SYDNEY PHOTO TOURS Learn The Tricks Professionals Use To Shoot Better Photos At Night! WOW your friends! Do you want to learn how to improve your night photography? Do you want to learn the secrets from an award winning professional…