Vivid Photo Tours
VIVID SYDNEY PHOTO TOURS
Learn The Tricks Professionals Use To Shoot Better Photos At Night!
WOW your friends!
- Do you want to learn how to improve your night photography?
- Do you want to learn the secrets from an award winning professional photographer?
- Do you want to shoot at all the best spots for the Vivid Festival?
Learn the closely guarded tricks to night photography only professionals know about from a multi-international award winning photographer.
Classes Held Every Night During The 2014 Sydney Vivid Festival
May 23 - June 9 http://vividphototours.webs.com/[/url]
- How to think less & shoot more to enhance your creativity
- How to get out of auto mode and start shooting manually
- How to achieve light trails
- How to create star bursts
- Learn to see beyond 2D to create amazing 3D images that POP!
- How to make your images sharper and get rid of blur forever
- Long exposure techniques to give your photos that WOW! factor
- How to brighten up your night images
- RAW VS JPEG shooting
- How to shoot to the "sweet spot" of your lens
- The benefits of shooting with a narrow aperture
- ...and much, much more
On The Tour You Will Learn...
What Our Students Have To Say About The Tours...
[size=4]"The experience I had in this photography tour was really magic, amazing, inspiring!!!
As an amateur photographer, the experience is priceless. Az is a really good teacher, who is able to transmit you all his knowledge, but also all his passion about this beautiful art.
I strongly recommend it. If I could put stars in this message, I definitively would rate it with 5!!!!"
"As a complete beginner I didn't think I could pick up photography in just one lesson and obviously there is still a lot to learn but my photos turned out much better than I expected!
Thank you very for a sharing your knowledge with us at the Vivid Photo Tours. I had a really fun night.
It was definitely worth the money."
About Your Tour Guide
Az Jackson has been shooting pictures for over 12 years and has traveled the world as a professional landscape photographer, fashion photographer, travel photographer, and architectural photographer. He has been featured on Fashion TV many times and his work has been published in several major magazines around the world. He has also exhibited and sold his photographs in major galleries and over 150 stores around Australia now sell his prints.
He is constantly pushing the boundaries of photography and his creative eye has helped him win over 70 international photography awards.3 awards in fashion and 68 for his landscape, travel and architectural images at some of the biggest photography competitions in the world such as The EPSON International Pano Awards, International Loupe Awards and Creative Asia Awards.
SPACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED ON A FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS
THESE TOURS WILL SELL OUT SO GET IN QUICK!
To Book Go To Our Website
Museum of Contemporary Art Sydney 2000
Vivid Sydney Photo Tours Learn the tricks professionals use to shoot better photos at night! WOW your friends! Do you want to get rid of blurry images for ever? Do you want to learn how to take better photos at night? Want to be able to create…